EPB03: Keys to Property Ownership Success as a Platoon Leader
Specifically, we are going to talk today about four major fundamentals to success that every platoon leader should consider when they are assuming responsibility for equipment from their commander. This list is not meant to be all inclusive but certainly serves as a solid starting point for those new and soon to be platoon leaders out there.
Those four fundamentals are:
- Be organized and do your homework
- Assemble your references
- Sub Hand Receipt Everything Down!
- See Everything!
- Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW)
- Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs)
- Sets, Kits, and Outfits (SKO)
Visit Leaders Huddle on the Junior Officer site at https://juniorofficer.army.mil/leaders-huddle
Host: CPT David Weart
Editor: CPT Micah Klein